Looking for a way to get your students to master high frequency words?
It's time to amp up the DIFFERENTIATION in your classroom.
Look no farther because these forty digital games will help any child master the 1000 Fry High Frequency Sight Words. Each 100 Fry sight words are broken into 4 list making a total of 40 differentiated lists of high frequency words. Each Guess What digital game features a list making this bundle packed with 40 digital games!
In addition to getting forty digital games that will serve for both face to face classroom teaching but also distance online learning, your students will benefit from the accountability that is also included with these games.
You get forty checklists featuring each Fry sight word list. This is PERFECT for peer-to-peer ACCOUNTABILITY towards MASTERY. In addition, you will get a printable data tracking worksheets for children to SELF MONITOR their mastery of each of these lists.
This product includes:
- A link to Fry Sight Words 1st 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 2nd 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 3rd 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 4th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 5th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 6th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 7th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 8th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 9th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- A link to Fry Sight Words 10th 100 List 1-4 online mp4 file
- 40 Printable Fry Sight Word Checklists with 3 attempts towards mastery
- Printable Data Tracking Sheet for Fry Sight Words
- The videos also includes directions
Research states that majority of all printed text is composed of Fry's 1000 sight words. The Fry Sight Words should be mastered by the end of elementary school. The first 100 words should be mastered by first grade while the second 100 words is mastered in second grade. In upper grades, the third 100 words should be mastered in third grade while the remaining 700 words are mastered in fourth and fifth grade.
Please note that these are digital on-screen games. It is a video file that you simply allow your students to watch via YouTube. You may pause the video at any time to accommodate for your students.
Connect with me on my YouTube channel
Copyright © 2021 Everything Aja LLC
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden. Use in multiple classrooms require the purchase of additional licenses.