This digital learning game features CVC words with the short e sound. The game consist of 11 rounds with 5 questions during each round. Each round gets faster as the game continues.
This game can be played SOLO or as a GROUP.
Mission: Children must try to make it to the end of the game in order to BEAT THE BUZZER. Children cannot miss more than one letter sound per round or they are completely OUT of the game and must TRY AGAIN!
This game promotes fluency of reading short a CVC words.
- Teachers who want their class to practice reading short e CVC words.
- Parents who want their child to practice reading short e CVC words
For mastery, a checklist is provided to allow children to monitor themselves or others.
If a child BEATS THE BUZZER and makes it to the end of the game, then a printable Certificate of Mastery is provided.
This Product includes:
- A link to the Beat the Buzzer: Short e CVC Words Digital game on YouTube
- A Checklist Data Sheet to Monitor Mastery of short e CVC words
- A printable Certificate of Mastery
SCIENCE OF READING FREEBIES:
If you enjoy this product, then you will LOVE my FREE Reading Toolkit.
Connect with me via YouTube, my website, or Instagram.
Copyright © 2023 Everything Aja LLC
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden. Use in multiple classrooms require the purchase of additional licenses.